Friday, October 21, 2011

Some of our New Lingo

Sly is a very clingy little baby, always wanting to be held. When he gets into one of his particularly clingy moods, following us around,whining, grapping onto our legs, we call him The Barnacle. "Watch out!" one of us will yell, "Sly's coming to barnacle you!" And we run away. haha...we're mean parents ;-)

And Tom came up with another stupid one last night, when the little man was being particularly grouchy and whiny. "Sly's making a withdrawal from his crank account."

******************

Anyways, we're moving TOMORROW. ahhhh! So much to do! We won't have internet at the new place until Halloween (how will I survive??). Since we're one of the few remaining families who don't own a laptop, I can't just hike over to some place with free wi-fi either. I might be able to check my e-mail occasionally when stopping at my mom's or something, but I don't expect that I'll be writing any blog entries. I hope to return with some pictures of a fully unpacked and beautiful new house to show you! (ha....yeah right).

1 comment:

  1. i hope the move went smoothly! can't wait to hear all about the new house!

    ReplyDelete