Friday, September 2, 2011

Blech

Ugh.  So far, I had successfully escaped actually throwing up during this pregnancy.  But today....not so lucky. I have a migraine and feel pretty dizzy.  For years, I would get migraines from time to time, but I don't really get them anymore - except when I'm pregnant.  I think my body is just so exhausted and busy with , you know - growing a baby - that I'm just less able to fight them off.  Migraines have always made me feel nauseous, and combined with the "morning" sickness of the pregnancy, it's bad news.  I haven't been able to keep anything down all day.  I'm getting hungry!  haha

Earlier today, I was so dizzy and tired, that I actually had to call my mom to come pick up Sly and watch him for the rest of the day.  He just kept crying because I wasn't able to hold him or entertain him.  I'm very lucky to have Mom living so close (and to work weird nursing hours, that allow her to be home a lot on weekdays).  It's going to make moving closer into the city - as Tom desperately wants to do - a tough trade-off to make.

Well, I think it's time for another nap.

1 comment:

  1. The first few months of pregnancy are always so incredibly hard for me. I totally sympathize. It's especially hard having a little one to chase after during this time. Hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete