Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back in the Burgh

I just wanted to put up a quick post, so people didn't think I disappeared. Our vacation to Lake Erie was very nice. I knew it was going to be a lot more work to look after a baby, but I don't think I fully understood that vacations for me now, are no longer going to be synonymous with "relaxation." I never had a chance to just kick back on the beach with a magazine, or laze around on the front porch for longer than two minutes, before I had to jump up and stop Sly from doing something he shouldn't.

Here are a few pictures from the week.

trying to eat a rock

with my dad

watching the sunset

releasing sky lanterns




1 comment:

  1. I learned the same thing at the beach. Gone are the days of sunbathing. lol Vacations I guess now mean that Brian and I do everything possible to keep Matthew's routine as normal as possible while still ensuring he has a blast. :) You guys look like you had a great time. How fun!

    ReplyDelete